Names: James Douglas Parker
Date of Birth: Born 8 September1967
Residence: Bondi Beach Sydney and Bellevue Hill, Sydney.
Education: He was educated at Crankbrook School Sydney
Net Worth: US$6.60bn Forbes ranking 2014
Occupation: Business man – Chairman/CEO Crown Limited
This Australian born billionaire business man – James Douglas Parker – is the richest casino owner in Australia with a net worth of US$6.6 billion according to Forbes ranking 2014, this also make him the third richest person in Australia.
As a casino owner, Mr James Parker wholly and partly own these following casino and gaming properties:
1. Crown Melbourne – 100% own
2. Crown Perth – 100% own
3. Crown Aspinali’s Mayfair London -33.6%.
4. He jointly own Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (owner of City of Dream, Macau), with Lawrence Ho’s company Melco International.
5. Crown Tower, Victoria. A hotel property -100%
6. Betfair Australasia (International provider of online betting services with headquarter in Hobart) -50%
7. Asper Group, joint venture Aspinall family and Crown Limited Australia – 50%
8. Cannery Casino Resort, Nevada – 24.5%