Names: Mr Lui Che Woo
Date of Birth: 9 August, 1929
Occupation: Businessman, CEO and Chairman of Galaxy Entertainment
Education: No formal education
Net: US$ 25 billion by 2014, forbes ranking.
Mr Lui Che Woo is the owner of Galaxy Entertainment HK, a subsidiary of K. Wah Group and the parent company of all his entertainment, gaming and casino businesses. As a Chinese he is only second to Mr Stanley Ho in gambling and casino business. He hold one of the six concession to operate casino in Macau.
He ventures into the gambling and casino business in 2002 and has manage to build a reputable and respected brand name in Macau gambling and casino economy sector.
Galaxy Entertainment Group Gambling Subsidiary
1. Galaxy Casino: Opened in 2011. Cost of US$2 billion. Have 1200 slot machines, 600 game tables and 550,000 sq. ft. gaming area.
2. Starworld Macau: Have 140,000 sq. ft. gaming space, 250 table games, 240 game machines, 8 poker table
3. City Club: with which he manages gaming facilities at
– Rio Hotel Casino, Macau. opened 2006. 100 slot machine
– President Hotel, Macau. opened 2006
4. Grand Waldo Hotel and Casino, Macau. He bought the controlling share of this properties from it former owner -Get Nice Holding