Plainridge Park Casino’s First Week Operation Revenue

The commonwealth gaming regulator, Massachusetts Gaming Commission release generated income for the first week of operation of Plainridge Park Casino shows a whooping sum of six million, one hundred and fifty four thousand, six hundred and twenty six and thirty eight cent ($6,154,626.38) were generated within the week.

The category 2 slots-parlor is taxed on 49% of gross gaming revenue, of that total taxed amount 82% is paid to Local Aid and 18% goes to the Race Horse Development Fund.massachusetts gaming commission

The breakdown of the gross gaming revenue for the week are posted below

Period Gross Gaming Revenue* Taxes (40%) Race Horse Development Fund (9%) Total to MA (49%)
6/24/15-6/30/15 $6,154,626.38 $2,461,850.55 $553,916.37 $3,015,766.93

the released gross gaming revenue figure  is unaudited.

It is estimated that at the end of the full year of operation of the Plainridge Park Casino, Plainville , the sum of $200 million would be generated as a gross gaming revenue and from this it implies that $98 million would be added to the Commonwealth gross revenue for the year going by the present 49% tax rate.

 

You May Also Like To See