There are many expensive buildings in the world, but could you imaging that among the top ten most expensive buildings are six buildings built purposely for hotel casino and to do all sorts of gambling and entertainment activities. It is also a fact that the first two of these properties are located in Singapore while another two of these most expensive buildings are own by one person.
If people could invest so much to build houses for casino, gambling and entertainment that shows how lucrative the business is all over the world. The casino buildings we want to talk about here are over a billion dollar in value and we are starting from the least to the most.
6. City of Dream, Macau: It is estimated that this building worth $2.5 billion in value. It is located along Cotai Strip, Macau, China and was build by a casino and entertainment company -Melco Crown Entertainment- jointly own by Lawrence Ho’s Melco International Development Limited and James Parker’s Crown Resort Limited. The property is build on 420,000 square feet of land and it boost of 1514 gaming machines and more than 450 games table.
5. The Venetian Macau, China: Worth $2.75 billion. The property is own by Sheldon Alderson’s company, Las Vegas Sand Corporation, US. The building which was designed by Aedas and HKS is estimated to cost $2.4 at it completion. It is build on a 10,500,000 square feet land and it consist 39 floors. It is adjudged to be the largest casino in the world.
4. Wynn Resort, Las Vegas: $3.2 billion. This is a 45 storey property build by Wynn Resort Limited a company own and operated by that renown casino and gambling investor, Stephen A. Wynn. It is estimated to cost $2.7 billion on completion and it is located on Las Vegas Boulevard.
3.Cosmopolitan Las, Vegas: The property which was build at the cost of $3.9billion is said to worth $4.16 billion at the time of written this article. It is a hotel casino located on 110,000 square feet of land at West Side of Las Vegas. It stand at 184 meters above ground level, having 52 storey and it is own by a company which has it’s headquartered in Manhattan: The Blackstone Group.
2. Resort World Sentosa, Singapore: This building worth a whopping $4.9billion though it is a ten storey. It is the most valuable property built by Genting Group, a group of company with it headquarter in Malaysia. It is located off the southern coast of Singapore, it boast the biggest oceanarium in the world and gaming space of 161,500 square feet.
1. Marina Bay Sands: This is the most expensive of all, it was value at a whopping $6.0billion, though the owner Sheldon Adelson of Las Vegas Sand Corporation, claimed that up to $8.0billion was spent in developing the property. The building is an integrated resort with world largest atrium casino. It located facing Marina Bay in Singapore.